- Subtropolis Technology Center (STC) is an underground data center campus that provides highly scalable infrastructure for millions of square feet of contiguous expansion.
- The underground campus is protected by a 150-foot layer of limestone, making it a Tier IV compliant structure.
- Redundant power with $.05 per kW costs.
- Power fed from two diverse substations and 161 kV transmission lines on the property.
- Six-acre equipment yard on the exterior surface for future infrastructure.
- Newly enacted state incentives for data centers include: sales and use tax exemptions for machinery, equipment, computer, electrical energy, gas energy, water, and other utilities.
- Access the official SubTropolis Technology Center website HERE
|Within close proximity to a Volcano||No|
|Miles To Nearest Airport||23 miles|
|Nearest Airport||Kansas City International Airport|
|Utility Service Provider||KCP&L|
|Meet Me Rooms||Yes|
|Fiber Providers||AT&T, Unite Private Networks, Time Warner, Level3|