The Elk Grove Technology Park is the largest infill development site in the Midwest. The project has immediate access to abundant fiber and power, and will house over 1,200,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. As you may be aware, Elk Grove and the greater O'Hare market are the epicenter for data centers in the Midwest. This site represents a unique opportunity for large scale development in this important data center ecosystem.
- Situated on 85 acres in the heart of Elk Grove Village, Elk Grove Technology Park (“The Park”) will comprise over 1,200,000 SF of state-of-the-art industrial facilities
- +\-30 MW is available bases on existing infrastructure
- The Property has 138 KVA transmission lines running contiguous to the site that can be tapped by a to-be-built substation
- The Park benefits from easy access to I-90, I-290/I-355, I-294/I-94, I-390 and is also served by major State highways including Route 83, Route 72, and Elmhurst Road
- Preferable northwestern O’Hare location and ease of access to O’Hare’s North Cargo Entrance
- Elk Grove Village is a strategic location for many businesses due to the convergence of national fiber optic cables, national gasoline and oil pipelines, strong labor force, ease of access to public transportation, location outside the city limits, as well as virtually unlimited fresh water supply
- Virtually no industrial land is available for Development